paulo abrantes

paulo abrantes from Portugal

paulo abrantes

Comments
Mikkelling wrote
2018-11-13 17:17:17
Hi Paulo,
thank you for choosing my photo "Transformer" for Street Photography wsp6 - 1. I ask you why my photo is not shown in the winning photo gallery. there is only the link.
Cheers
Michele
carsten wrote
2017-11-21 18:48:48
Hy Paulo,

for my new video project, I am looking for street pictures from all over the world.
If you are interested to show one of your pic´s in this video send me your best work (b/w or colour) via mail until
31. December 2017.
Each picture is shown with the name of the photographer and his country.
What look the video will have you see in my other works.
When I put the finished video online in January 2018 I will send you a link
So, I'm looking forward to your picture…and don´t forget your name and your country… 😊

Greetings
People & Street Guy Carsten

Send your work: info@carstenosterwaldfotografie.com
Video look: https://www.carstenosterwaldfotografie.com/portfolio/video/
HarryAngel wrote
2017-09-22 09:57:25
Hi Paolo,
I'd like to say thank you for choosing my picture as the first curator's choic and for the huge effort you made to explain the thoughts behind your decision. It was a very enlightening read...!
Cheers
Oliver
SteveCalcutt wrote
2016-10-10 22:22:29
Hi thanks for voting for my picture Bus Stop 20 .. I had to re load it so unfortunately your like and vote isn't linked any more
nickvandijkphotography wrote
2016-08-10 10:47:43

Good morning Paulo, really appreciate the support you give on my images! Great to get from a photographer i admire. Thank you, Nick
2016-07-19 16:39:35
That is really weird... for me the site is also a bit quicker but it never was slow.
I work on all systems mac, linux and windows each have their advantages and dissavantages. I only asked for with windows there have been viruses which reroute internet websites. There is a file called host or hosts in which windows can reroute internet addresses. The virus which uses this host file can for example say if you go to google.com it doesnt go there but somewhere else. Hackers of course then do show you the page you excpected and you dont notice a thing execpt that the internet connection is slower. This way hackers can watch you.... http://www.thewindowsclub.com/hosts-file-in-windows
But this is not the case
Helmut reacted on the talk message he seems to have a slow connection now... weird weird...
thanks for telling!
cheers
Gido
2016-07-18 23:15:49
btw are you using windows?
2016-07-18 21:21:17
Hi Paulo,
I have been watching the server and also checked the website from several other location, but I didn't see any speed overall. Only once a server in Sweden had a problem loading the website but that was only once and I couldn't reproduce this.
I rebooted the server. Looks like it is a bit quicker from here. It sometimes takes a little before the website starts because you get rerouted to https perhaps that is a problem but this only happens once. I'll ask in the talk if there are any others with the same problem.
dear regards
Gido
2016-07-18 08:08:06
Thanks Paulo,
can you see where the page loading is hanging for you? for example, does the website stay white or is it partly visible and at the bottom left edge of your browser you see a url, or is it the image loading slowly?
From here it is still good....
cheers
Gido
2016-07-18 01:04:32
thanks for the alert... but somehow I can't confirm the same.... from here all is well.. Perhaps it is the internet connection from you to the servers in the usa?
2016-05-27 21:42:56
got it ! Thanks!
2016-05-25 23:51:15
great you got the message pls email me back with a text ;-)
and congrats!!
2016-05-25 23:05:57
Hi Paulo
did you get my email??
I send you an email yesterday ...

dear regards
Gido
nickvandijkphotography wrote
2016-04-10 20:13:14
Hallo Paulo,

Thank you for the warm welcome and of course for the recommendations!

Greetings my friend,

Nick
nickvandijkphotography wrote
2016-04-10 19:22:28
Good evening Paulo,

Good to meet you here as well!
Greetings from Holland,

Nick
2016-02-07 23:52:46
Hi Paulo
please enter some description to your photo:
for the OMOE book and tell me where you shot this photo, thanks!

Gido
2015-11-03 19:23:22
Hi Paulo,
yes please send it to me at info@kujaja.com, I already forgot again about the crop, the photo is great anyway ;-)
dear regards
Gido
2015-09-09 20:49:27
:-) that sounds great :-) what you wrote at the street discussion
I will pass it over or also tell him when we meet again, he has a solo exhibition here in Hamburg in (19) november in the Freelens Galerie
He will be happy !

The photo was selected by Siegfried Hansen personally, we even talked about your photo a few days ago while we had a lot of coffee, I can tell you he really likes it.
rex wrote
2015-05-15 09:45:09
Thank you Paulo for the recommendation! :-)
2014-09-02 15:29:34
Hi Paulo,

just delete the photo from your library and reupload the one in highres.
(that should work if not just tell me)

dear regards
KJ
2014-08-28 18:33:24
Hi Paulo,

yes I just saw your message! there are no private messages here but this is exactly the place where you can write a message which a user will always get. But I just also saw your reply to my comment, I'll anwser you asap. Here just arrived all copies of our street photography book I need to take care of that first :-)

dear regards
KJ (Gido)

Email Address

Password

Register with facebook
Signup with Google+

By registering, you agree to the Terms of Service.
Already registered?
Forgot password?

This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to assist with navigation and your ability to provide feedback, analyse your use of our products and services, assist with our promotional and marketing efforts, and provide content from third parties. Cookie Policy