Street Photography wsp6 (2018 / 2019) - 5

Photo Sam Rodgers, United Kingdom
Arvind Sharma
2018-09-05 19:12:24
Hello !!

I have entered a image for one competition so can I upload it again for another competition ??
Benito Aguilar Arana
2018-09-02 07:47:03
Hello!

Hey I have a question about the following item, what if I do not have the consent or model release? I mean is street photography, I do not usually follow my subject to tell them that I took a picture of them without permission and I need a model release.

"Entrants confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent. "

Thanks

Benito A.
Gido
2018-09-05 21:24:28
Hi Benito,
those are just legal rules which need to be in photography competitions, but since street photography is also a form of art it doesn't apply. So don't worry about it ;-)

cheers
Gido

Register

Email Address

Password

Register with facebook
Signup with Google+

By registering, you agree to the Terms of Service.
Already registered?
Forgot password?

Login

This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to assist with navigation and your ability to provide feedback, analyse your use of our products and services, assist with our promotional and marketing efforts, and provide content from third parties. Cookie Policy