I am learning about this website. I don't intend for this to be a competition. However, if anyone wants to contribute under the same premise, I would be interested in seeing your results.
Curator of this competition:
End date: 2018-08-31
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition and promotion of the competition is done by
2. Volunteers of or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. How to enter your photo?
to be able to join the competitions you need to register at the 's website, upload your photo (the upload button appears on the right top after registering).After uploading you need to choose the right competition to each photo and click on the save button.
Each submitted photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that he or she has full power and authority to enter the photograph, and that the photograph does not infringe any copyright or violate any other intellectual property rights. The entrant agrees to indemnify from any and all third party claims arising from the photograph.
Mailed submissions are not accepted.
The amount of photos you may upload in any competition may differ and will be mentioned on the terms of the competition.
The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of , contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Photographs deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.
You are responsible for the cost (if any) of uploading your photo into the competitions.
You must own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not include any trademarks, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties. If has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches these Terms and Conditions, then may not consider it and may disqualify it.
Entrants confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Competition entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
5. Closing date for entering photos is mentioned at each competition at the terms tab. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5a. If too many or not enough photos are entered in the competition, can change the closing date.
5b. To be able to enter you need a valid email address.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Each competition is described in a description within the competitions website under the terms tab.
If the quality of the photos is high enough, 2 Photos can be selected by an anonymous or mentioned curator getting the curators choice, 1 photo is selected by the members of the community called Viewers Award, and up to 5 photos can be selected and being called special mention. The prizes are virtual titles you cannot wing any objects or cash.
8. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any possible event. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by .
9. is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash or items will be offered as prizes. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to quality of the photos and we reserve the right to not give away a prize at all.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator, members, curator or panel of judges appointed by .
12. The winner will be notified by a message on his or her photo as soon as possible after the closing date. You will have to look at this website to find out who the winner is.
13. The winners are sometimes mentioned in a winners newsletter.
14. ’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. By adding a photo to a photo competition in the upload section you automatically agree to these terms.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name (or virtual name) and photo in any publicity material.
18. The winner’s name will be available as soon as possible and after closing date.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The photos entered to the competition can receive a nomination, this nomination is send by email. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for nomination emails not received for whatever reason.
21a. The photos nominated are collected in a virtual pool. From this pool of photos some photos get selected to be published in our yearly photo book, and some will be exhibited. If your photo gets selected you will be personally notified by email.
21b. Volunteers of or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition can be included in the yearly photo book and can get nominated too.
21c. The yearly photo book made, is a private art project and you must accept that it will not be 100% sure if your photo is in the photo book until the book is done printed, even if you were notified that your photo is in the book.
21d. You must accept that the photos printed in the yearly photo book might have different colours or contrast because of the printing process, or get cropped to fit the pages of the book.
22. These terms apply to all competitions of .
23. The decision is final and cannot be challenged by any court.
24. Any missing legal term can be added to the terms at any time, the cannot be taken responsible for any mistakes within the terms.
25. The right terms and condition of any competition can only be found on 's website, and other competition terms and conditions are not valid